Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wedding Cakes & Cupcakes

The Cake at a Wedding is the center piece of the night. I can guarentee that my cake will not only look amazing, but I take pride in making sure my cakes and fillings are fresh and persoanl for all clients. Other bakeries can have anywhere from 5 to 10 cakes a day. Sweet Treats ONLY does a MAX of 2 weddings a weekend to ensure that all cakes are up to the expectations of the clients. Freshness is a top priority, Everything is made from scrath to taste, they will Never be Frozen!

When ordering cake, I always suggest that you should plan to serve enough cake for each guests especially when doing cupcakes. (I have seen guests eat up to 4 cupcakes at a wedding).

Pricing starts at $3 a serving up to $6 a serving with Fondant accents and handmade Flowers.

*Because of the delicate details of sugar flowers and the time it takes to make them, they may be priced individually.

For an Average Wedding Stacked Cake that will feed around 150 people Prepare to spend about $450 for minimal design and up to $1,000 for hand sculpted designs, sugar flowers, and edible jewelry.

Book your Wedding Cake as soon as you book your venue,I already have some Spring 2010 and Fall 2010 Dates booked!

No comments:

Post a Comment